- To repeat, the International Piers Plowman Society's page includes among other treats an annotated online bibliography from ca. 1985-2006.
- http://digital.lib.lehigh.edu/bookshelf/ where you will find links to two full-colour online facsimiles of two 1550 editions. The "1505" one is what I suggest for your portfolio.
- The image from Harley 2376 is available here. You can click on for bigger images.
- A complete full-colour facsimile of a manuscript--the only one I know of on the web--is of National Library of Wales MS 733b, available here.
- You might also like to play around with The Piers Plowman Electronic Archive.
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Great links to online digital images of MSS and editions
Sites that are really good for this class: